For 7+ year olds
What's Pixelated - word and picture guessing
Word and picture guessing puzzle gameAt the start, the photograph is pixelated and you need to guess the picture based on the part of the picture that's shown. You'll need to look carefully at the pixelated picture to decide which parts of the photograph to expose as you only have a limited number of tiles that can be revealed. The less moves you make to reveal the picture, the better! This quiz type game tests your guessing power and your vocabulary. You'll be forced to use your imagination every moment throughout the hundreds of images. Don't worry, no adult content so it's a perfect brain teaser for everyone! Brush up on your lingo, because the pictures will not always be the hard part. Wordsmiths, come and show your crossover skills!
There are enough pictures here to keep you playing for days! Graphics and the gameplay are sharp, and we guarantee countless hours of nothing but fun! Earn points (virtual coins) while beating the levels with style and use the proceeds on a bunch of hints. They will help you when you get stuck, and you will be!
- high quality images that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- increasing difficulty as you progress through the puzzles
- earn in-game coins when you solve a puzzle that can be used for lifelines to help in other puzzles, or securely purchase more coins if you run out.
- translated into the following languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Romanian, Arabic, Persian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian and Finnish
- no advertising
- currently has 200 puzzles to play. More puzzles will be added in free future updates