For 2-6 year olds
Kids Insect Letter Number and Logic Games
Learning fun for preschool childrenThis educational and fun App helps young children learn the alphabet and counting as well as simple logic and shape recognition through a variety of different challenges.
Set within an insect world theme it also introduces preschoolers to these creepy crawlies. It helps to develop hand eye coordination, puzzle solving skills and memory skills. It's a unique early learning game with realistic insect sounds and photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
- Teaches counting as well as the letters of the alphabet in both lowercase abc.. and uppercase ABC..
- High quality images set against photographic scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- Realistic and fun sound effects for all the insects, spiders and other creepy crawlies
- Covers common insects, spiders and other creepy crawlies that children love to find out about. For example ant, bee, ladybug, beetle, grasshopper, black widow, scorpion, and many others.
- Puzzles that can be replayed again after solving with additional stars awarded for repeat effort
- Written word and spoken pronunciation for each insect (English language only)
- Increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
- No advertising