For 3-9 year olds
Kids animal puzzle and memory skill games
Teaches the alphabet, counting and shapesA variety of educational and fun puzzle and memory training games for animal lovers that teach young children the alphabet, counting and over 60 different animals in a fun and intuitive way. The games vary in difficulty and include jigsaw puzzle, connect the dots, find the pairs memory games as well as slide puzzle style games enhanced for interactivity to keep young minds engaged and learning.
Kids will quickly and intuitively pick up the alphabet, numbers and build memory skills while enjoying the interactivity and sound effects associated with each game challenge. The games also help young children learn shape recognition and matching skills as well as hand eye coordination.
- A variety of different challenges including jigsaw puzzles, connect the dots, find the pair memory and traditional slide puzzles
- High quality images set against colourful scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays
- Authentic sounds and fun effects for over 60 animals
- Covers most of the common animals such as lion, tiger, elephant, cow, dolphin, crocodile, zebra, giraffe, parrot of the land, sky and water. Also covers some lesser known animals such as tapir, salamander, otter and many others.
- Shows written name and pronunciation for every animal in the set (English language only)
- Customisation options to adapt the games to your child’s ability level
- Teaches the order of letters of the alphabet from a to z and numbers 1 to 26
- Increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the letter, number and memory puzzles