For 2-5 year olds
ABC preschool word and picture puzzle phonics
Sight reading and the English phonic alphabetAssists toddlers and preschool children to learn the English alphabet using phonics and 120 easy words in a fun and interactive puzzle themed learning environment. Kids will learn the name of each letter as well the sound that it makes then interactively play with objects that start with that letter.
In the more advanced level, preschoolers will start to learn the matching words that fit with each picture using the sight reading technique. In the final level, children have the ability to place words and pictures with minimal assitance.
- High quality cartoon style images and backgrounds that look great on modern High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- Authentic and funny sound effects for every word being learnt
- Written name and clear pronunciation of each word from a native English speaker
- Intuative drag and drop interface that's easy for little fingers to master
- Covers all the letters in the English alphabet from A to Z, their phonic sound and 120 example words for practise
- Increasing difficulty as your child progresses from simple dragging of a shape in the easy level to learning words using the sight reading technique in the more advanced level
- No advertising
- A great introduction to the English alphabet and simple English words for non-English speakers. The buttons and controls can be configured to support any of the following languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Word and letter pronunciation is only available in English)