For 2-7 year olds
Preschool ABC Number and Letter Puzzles
Learn the alphabet and counting for young kidsA variety of educational and fun puzzle style games that teach young children the alphabet, counting and simple words in a fun and intuitive way. The games vary in difficulty and include jigsaw puzzle, connect the dots as well as slide puzzle style games enhanced for interactivity to keep young minds engaged and learning.
Kids will quickly and intuitively pick up the alphabet and numbers while enjoying the interactivity and sound effects associated with each game challenge. The games also help young children learn shape recognition and matching skills as well as hand eye coordination.
- A variety of different challenges including jigsaw puzzles, connect the dots and traditional slide puzzles
- High quality images set against colourful scenes that look great on High Definition (HD) and retina displays
- Fun sound effects in every game
- Customisation options to adapt the games to your child’s ability
- Teaches the order of letters of the alphabet from A to Z and numbers 1 to 26
- Shows written name and pronunciation for every object (English only)
- Teaches the names of letters as well as their common phonic sounds (English only)
- Increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the letter and number puzzles